- Street: florida
- City: florida
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 45152
- Listed: June 13, 2017 8:36 am
- Expires: 9744 days, 12 hours
+1 855 338 0710 HP PRINTER SUPPORT NUMBER
Printers, like most machines, require proper care and maintenance for optimal performance. Sometimes, though, a tricky problem may pop up. Some issues will be specific to either inkjet or laser, but others will be common to all types of printers. It’s also important to realize that more complex problems may need the expertise of professionals, so make sure you’re confident before opening up your printer. Most of these tips will work for PC systems, but diagnosing issues on Apple machines can be done via the HP Support Center.
First, check the basics
If your printer isn’t printing, check the two-Ps and a C: paper, power and connection. Make sure the printer has paper, that it’s plugged in and that it’s connected, either by cable or wirelessly to your computer.
If the printer is out of ink or toner, follow the specific model’s instructions on how to replace it. You can find the instructions online by searching for your printer model at http://support.hp.com/us-en/products/printers/.
Visit the doctor
HP has developed free downloadable tools to help you resolve common printer problems. One of the most useful is the HP Print and Scan Doctor. The Print and Scan Doctor quickly and automatically performs several troubleshooting tasks known to resolve common issues. The doctor is only available for Windows operating systems; for Mac OS X and other operating systems, the HP Support Center should be your first stop to help diagnose errors.
Paper jams annoying and they will occur occasionally, but if your printer is jamming more often than it should, there are a few simple ways to reduce or eliminate the issue.
The following factors can cause paper jams:
Foreign objects (such as paper clips, coins, or rubber bands) might have fallen into the input tray.
Paper loaded incorrectly in the paper tray.
Damaged or dirty paper rollers.
Torn, wrinkled, or damp paper loaded in the paper tray.
The access door (on the rear or underside of the printer) might not be closed securely.
Paper was added to a stack already in the tray while the printer was printing.
The tray contains more than one type of paper.
The paper is jammed inside the HP product where you cannot see it.
An obstruction is blocking the paper path.
Torn pieces of paper from a previous jam are stuck in the product.
The tray is too full.
Check for these common jamming causes and then follow these steps, in order, to help reduce paper jams.
Turn the printer off and on again
Make sure that the printer rests on a flat surface
Clear the jam from the printer
Clean the paper rollers
Reset the printer
Service the printer
Please call at +1-855-338-0710………..+1 855 338 0710 Call me.
104 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Buy Family Board Games Online (335 views)
- $17,000 @Vac/san Francisquito/vic Chiqu, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 4,247 sqft Residential Land “For Sale by Owner” (4 views)
- Recover OST to PST (4 views)
- HP Printer Billing Support Number +1 855 338 0710 @@ (4 views)
- Festival – Lapel Pin & Button supplier – Ziggit (4 views)
- Brand New Matrox M9188 PCIe x16 Multi-Display Octal Graphics Card (3 views)
- Inverter Repair Services in Noida (3 views)
- 2MCCTV (3 views)
- Aqua Grand +water purifier For Best Price in Megashope (3 views)
- machine for ice cream van (3 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Buy Family Board Games Online (249658 views)
- Used Marine Diesel Power Generators Sales in Gujarat : Sai Engineering (Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India) (5005 views)
- $12,000 @Lupine Lane, Arrowbear Lake, CA 92314 Residential Vacant Land “For Sale By Owner” (2047 views)
- Domain Names Registration Services (1983 views)
- Website Hosting Services (1753 views)
- Easy Design Suite (1747 views)
- 1bhk sheet house for rent in cholanayanakanahalli (1740 views)
- Rank Crew (1710 views)
- Avail an affordable office space for rent in Rajajinagar, Blr (1691 views)
- Recurring Income for FREE (1652 views)