- Street: VAC/Lincoln Avenue Val Verde, CA 91384
- City: castaic
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91384
- Listed: December 3, 2015 6:12 am
- Expires: 9400 days, 16 hours
$42,000 @Lincoln Avenue, Val Verde, CA 91384
Residential Land “For Sale by Owner”
VAC/Lincoln Avenue Val Verde, CA 91384
Own this property for a one time payment of only $42,000
Available for Terms: $50,000
Owner financing! Guaranteed approval! No credit check!
$5,000 down payment, 0% interest for 3 years, only $1,250 a month!
ASSESSOR’S PARCEL NUMBER (APN) 3271 008 017
Property Boundary Description TRACT NO 8600 LOT 82
Lot Size: 7,937 sq.ft.
This lot is across a house (28543 Lincoln Avenue Val Verde, CA 91384)
Val Verde is a census-designated place (CDP) in Los Angeles County, California, United States. The population was 2,468 at the 2010 census, up from 1,472 at the 2000 census.Originally the settlement of Val Verde was a short-lived boom town built by Spanish settlers near a gold strike in the 19th century. In 1924, the modern settlement was founded by Sidney P. Dones, as the name Eureka Villa. That later incarnation was designed as a resort community for African Americans as in that period African Americans were frequently barred from public beaches and swimming pools. The town became known as the “Black Palm Springs.” By the 1930s the area was wildly popular, mainly because it was one of only a few places blacks could go for recreation. Other sites included Lake Elsinore in Riverside County, a section of Venice Beach and a park in Pasadena that was open to blacks one day a year. With the advent of civil rights reforms in the 1960s, many African Americans moved out of the area for larger areas they were previously segregated from. The town now boasts a large percentage of Latinos and WhitesThe 2010 United States Census reported that Val Verde had a population of 2,468. The population density was 962.1 people per square mile (371.5/km²). The racial makeup of Val Verde was 1,404 (56.9%) White (29.9% Non-Hispanic White), 105 (4.3%) African American, 26 (1.1%) Native American, 48 (1.9%) Asian, 1 (0.0%) Pacific Islander, 732 (29.7%) from other races, and 152 (6.2%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1,507 persons (61.1%).
Payment/Terms: Down payment and Processing Fee accepted via cashier’s check, credit card, or wire transfer.
Processing Fee: A nominal documentation/closing fee of $1000.00 will be added to the down payment on this property. Contract, map, and other information will be mailed to purchaser upon receipt of payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Do you have pictures of this property?
A. Any photos we have of the property are posted in the listing. Most listings include pictures from the surrounding area, but we may not have any actual photos of the property. If they are not in the listing, we do not have them. Q. How do I get to this property?
A. Most of our listings include Aerial Maps showing the specific location of the properties. You should be able to locate the property from these maps.
Q. Should I look at the property prior to buying?
A. Yes, we have not seen some of our properties and it is your responsibility to make sure that this particular property suits your needs.
Q. When do I get my deed to the property?
A. Once we receive payment in full, we will mail you within 7-14 days of receipt of payment.
Q. If I have a question not answered in the listing, who do I need to speak to?
A. We have provided as much information as we have on the property. Everything that we know about the property is in the listing. Questions on zoning, building restrictions, property address, location, driving directions, etc. can be answered by speaking with the LA County Offices.
The land is being sold “as-is where-is” with no warranties either expressed or implied. Buyer is responsible to do his/her due diligence prior to purchasing the property.
276 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Buy Family Board Games Online (235 views)
- Renovations Adelaide (6 views)
- Banner Stands New York (5 views)
- Brochure Printing San Francisco- Win Discounts on Bulk Orders (4 views)
- Mobile Asset Tracking (4 views)
- 1bhk sheet house for rent in cholanayanakanahalli (3 views)
- Princess Castle Bounce House Slide Combo – Tent And Table (3 views)
- Ox Speedy Easy Up Tent 10 x 20 – Tent And Table (3 views)
- tiger bathroom scales (3 views)
- Display Banner Stands (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Buy Family Board Games Online (145040 views)
- Used Marine Diesel Power Generators Sales in Gujarat : Sai Engineering (Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India) (4506 views)
- $12,000 @Lupine Lane, Arrowbear Lake, CA 92314 Residential Vacant Land “For Sale By Owner” (1776 views)
- Domain Names Registration Services (1628 views)
- 1bhk sheet house for rent in cholanayanakanahalli (1427 views)
- Easy Design Suite (1426 views)
- Avail an affordable office space for rent in Rajajinagar, Blr (1414 views)
- Website Hosting Services (1409 views)
- Rank Crew (1316 views)
- Recurring Income for FREE (1308 views)