$21,000 @Wells Fargo Avenue, Lake Los Angeles, CA 93591 0.5 acres Residential Vacant Land “For Sale by Owner”
- Street: VAC/WELLS FARGO AVE/VIC 161 STE LAKE LOS ANGELES CA 93535
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 93535
- Listed: December 3, 2015 6:12 am
- Expires: 9280 days, 19 hours
$21,000 @Wells Fargo Avenue, Lake Los Angeles, CA 93591
Residential Vacant Land “For Sale by Owner”
VAC/WELLS FARGO AVE/VIC 161 STE LAKE LOS ANGELES CA 93535
Own this property for a one time payment of only $21,000
Available for Terms: $25,000
Owner financing! Guaranteed approval! No credit check!
$3,000 down payment, 0% interest for 3 years, only $612 a month!
ASSESSOR’S PARCEL NUMBER (APN) 3074 020 010
Property Boundary Description TRACT NO 28492 LOT 341
Lot Size: 21,800 sq.ft
100 sq.ft. frontage x 218 sq.ft. x 218.sq.ft x 100 sq.ft
This lot is in between two houses (16134 Wells Fargo Avenue and 16114 Wells Fargo Avenue Lake Los Angeles, CA 93591)
Lake Los Angeles is a census-designated place (CDP) in Los Angeles County California, United States. The population was 12,328 at the 2010 census, up from 11,523 at the 2000 census. It is located 17 miles (27 km) east of Palmdale’s Civic Center. According to the Greater Antelope Valley Economic Alliance report of 2009, the Palmdale / Lancaster Urban area has a population of 483,998, which Lake Los Angeles is a part of. Numerous movies, serials, commercials and television series were filmed in Lake Los Angeles for decades. The eponymous lakes (one dedicated to fishing and one dedicated to swimming and boating) have dried up today. The fishing lake was stocked with trout, bass and catfish. In 1967, during the 1960s land speculation boom in the Antelope Valley, land developers bought 4,000 acres (16 km2) in the region, sub-divided it into 4,465 lots, and artificially refilled the natural lake and named it Lake Los Angeles as an enticement to landbuyers. Advertisements showed a water skier on the lake (which was probably no more than 5 feet deep) and a showcase home on the top of the nearby hill, giving the impression of a resort town. There was a Country Club and a high-end Restaurant that over looked the large recreational lake. There was also a small store/bar and grill. Streets were named “Biglake Ave”, “Lakespring Ave” and “Longmeadow Ave” to draw attention away from the fact that the town was in fact a barren desert used for filming westerns. The lake was allowed to evaporate in the early 1980s after the initial developers sold their interests. Much of the land was sold to buyers who never visited the area. There are efforts to get the lake filled again, but the main obstacle has been funding.The 2010 United States Census reported that Lake Los Angeles had a population of 12,328. The population density was 1,259.3 people per square mile (486.2/km²). The racial makeup of Lake Los Angeles was 6,862 (55.7%) White (31.9% Non-Hispanic White), 1,388 (11.3%) African American, 178 (1.4%) Native American, 116 (0.9%) Asian, 27 (0.2%) Pacific Islander, 3,068 (24.9%) from other races, and 689 (5.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6,604 persons (53.6%).The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) operates the Lancaster Station in Lancaster, serving Lake Los Angeles. The Los Angeles County Health Department operates the Antelope Valley Health Center in Lancaster, serving Lake Los Angeles.
Payment/Terms: Down payment and Processing Fee is accepted via cashier’s check, credit card, or wire transfer.
Processing Fee: A nominal documentation/closing fee of $500.00 will be added to the down payment on this property. Contract, map, and other information will be mailed to purchaser upon receipt of payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Do you have pictures of this property?
A. Any photos we have of the property are posted in the listing. Most listings include pictures from the surrounding area, but we may not have any actual photos of the property. If they are not in the listing, we do not have them. Q. How do I get to this property?
A. Most of our listings include Aerial Maps showing the specific location of the properties. You should be able to locate the property from these maps.
Q. Should I look at the property prior to buying?
A. Yes, we have not seen some of our properties and it is your responsibility to make sure that this particular property suits your needs.
Q. When do I get my deed to the property?
A. Once we receive payment in full, we will mail you within 7-14 days of receipt of payment.
Q. If I have a question not answered in the listing, who do I need to speak to?
A. We have provided as much information as we have on the property. Everything that we know about the property is in the listing. Questions on zoning, building restrictions, property address, location, driving directions, etc. can be answered by speaking with the LA County Offices.
The land is being sold “as-is where-is” with no warranties either expressed or implied. Buyer is responsible to do his/her due diligence prior to purchasing the property.
338 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Buy Family Board Games Online (249 views)
- Molding Creator – home elevation molding at the highest level (10 views)
- Ground Floor space for rent in Malleshwaram (4 views)
- Silk Base Hair Patch 6″-8″ (2 views)
- Options For Hot Flashes (2 views)
- Affilorama :: The #1 Affiliate Marketing Training Portal [Affilorama | Mark Ling’s Effective Solution For Making Money – ] (2 views)
- Latest tenders from Gujarat (2 views)
- WordPress / Joomla / Drupal / Magento CMS website development services United Kingdom (2 views)
- Huawei Y6 8GB Black (Silver-5000) (2 views)
- Affordable Dentist Toronto (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Buy Family Board Games Online (218018 views)
- Used Marine Diesel Power Generators Sales in Gujarat : Sai Engineering (Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India) (4855 views)
- $12,000 @Lupine Lane, Arrowbear Lake, CA 92314 Residential Vacant Land “For Sale By Owner” (1938 views)
- Domain Names Registration Services (1844 views)
- Easy Design Suite (1646 views)
- Website Hosting Services (1642 views)
- 1bhk sheet house for rent in cholanayanakanahalli (1622 views)
- Avail an affordable office space for rent in Rajajinagar, Blr (1602 views)
- Rank Crew (1565 views)
- Recurring Income for FREE (1529 views)